Monday 22 August 2016

Undated Mad Rant

A little light relief from the weird and creepy stuff I normally write about, some teenage ramblings. Hashtag: cringe.

Found: in the box of shame, locked away since we partied like it was 1999.
Date: circa 1991 -1998
Circumstance: Who knows? Possibly a school trip, or disappointing family holiday. We stayed in one place where there was a very creepy dining-room. The floor was black, polished wood. There were many glass fronted cabinets filled with stuffed animals and fake flowers. There was an impressive collection of well-thumbed Jilly Cooper paperbacks. The owner said (imagine cryptic, crystal-gazing voice) ‘No one goes in the DINING-ROOM’.
I don’t think this is that holiday. What is certain is that my sense of social injustice, and indeed accommodation benchmark standards, were a bit skewed. There certainly wasn’t any of the things in the school toilets as described, with the exception of the occasional droplet of wee on the toilet. seat. You have to assume the rest was included for dramatic effect.

After my stay here (all 3 hours of it) I have decided that this is the most disgusting, flea-ridden, repulsive, sweaty, shit-infested bog-water arsehole piss-bucket I have EVER had the displeasure to see in my LIFE! Yes, EVEN my school toilets which have shit up the walls and piss on the floor / dead people hanging from the ceiling / blood, shit and all kinds of disgusting things in the sink – and that’s just the TEACHER’s loos.

And you look like the type of person that would irritate the hell out of me, you stupid old tart. This place stinks of fucking mothballs and fucking cat’s piss and dog’s shit. The bath is the size of MY BABRBIE HAS A BATH set, only fucking smaller. The taps DO NOT WORK, we are dying from carbon monoxide POISONING and I can hear what people in the next STREET are saying – oh, and talking of the ‘town’ it’s like the one in Amityville / Elm Street, only worse, cause the houses don’t look as nice, the houses looks like fucking industrial fucking concrete from World War fucking 2.
I HATE IT. I wish that I was in Prague, I am sure it would be more PRETTY than THIS! Am I making myself clear, you rip-off bitch? There’s a massive fucking spider the size of AMERICA crawling across the wall, like it’s going to TAKE OVER the fucking world or something.
Am I ranting? You bet I FUCKIN AM!!! I want to go home. And so you know where home is? CHESHAM, the epitome of crap. And I want to go BACK!

Anyway, I have to go. I’ve got some bogarts to tame, some fleas to catch, a tent to sleep in. A portaloo at Glastonbury would be better than this. What’s the point of the empty cabinets? Eh? And the SHITE furniture? There’s small animals living in the mattresses! I bet your house is dead nice, isn’t it? I bet you’ve got a nice TV and a proper bath and cupboards that don’t look like something out of TACK EMPORIUM CO, eh? Huh, huh huh? Cause you’ve got lots of money earned from shite accommodation like THIS.